Rates & Conditions
- All assignments have a three hour minimum.
- An Agency Booking Fee is payable in advance by credit/debit card - to secure your booking and sitter. The Booking Fee is non refundable.
- All sitters are paid cash at the end of their assignment - however credit card payments - if agreed in advance - are accepted.
- No extra charges apply after midnight.
- Rates remain the same for day or evening, and I do not charge a different rate for different hotels.
- Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee you a sitter with less than three hours notice - but will do my best to fill the booking.
- For bookings with less than 24 hours notice, the booking fee is $25.
- For bookings more than 35km from the city centre, a Travel Charge of $20 applies.
- A cancellation fee applies if your booking is cancelled within three hours of the scheduled start time.
|One to Three Children||Booking Fee: $20||Hourly Rate: $20|
|Four Children||Booking Fee: $20||Hourly Rate: $22|
|Five or more Children||Conditions Apply|
|Extra Family (Combining Children)||Booking Fee: $30||Hourly Rate: $5 per hour extra|
Group booking rates are dependent upon the number and ages of children attending, and the number of carers required. I am happy to discuss your requirements.
Public Liability Insurance is compulsory in all child minding services. We are insured for Public and Products Liability through Nannysure (underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited). Contractors are also covered by WorkCover Qld - Accident & Insurance Policy.